Uluru Outback Barbecue Dinner & Star Tour
Enjoy an Aussie-style barbecue dinner with views of Australia’s most recognized natural icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock). Unwind with a complimentary glass of wine as you watch the sun sink over Uluru. Then, enjoy a mouthwatering dinner within the Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park as a myriad of stars come out to light up the outback’s night sky. After dinner, your outback experience is enhanced with a star tour of the southern desert sky.
What makes it Great:
- Combo tour includes sunset and star viewing for a full Outback experience
- Star expert provides information about the Southern Hemisphere sky
- Beer, wine, and full barbecue dinner ensures you won't be hungry
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Barbecue Dinner including: steak, sausages, garlic prawns, kangaroo, salads and dessert
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with your Barbecue Dinner
- Expert Local Guide
- Star Gazing tour with expert star guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Sparkling Wine and Nibbles at Sunset
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
Departure times & locations
The tour departs daily 60 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort. Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process.
Returns: 2½ hours after sunset (approximately)
Your day at a glance:
- Planning your own night out in the Australian desert, complete with a barbecue dinner and a star tour, would be a tough task. This tour takes care of all the details.
- Begin your night in the Outback with convenient pickup at your Ayers Rock Resort accommodations.
- Once out in the Red Centre, sip a glass of beer or wine while the sun sets over the famous monolith of Uluru.
- Snap photos and take in the scenery and then sit down for a traditional Australian barbecue dinner, including gourmet sausages, meats, salads, and rolls with wine and beer.
- Relax with coffee or tea as the sky grows completely dark, free of any light pollution. Listen as your guide and star expert points out planets and constellations, including the Southern Cross.
- End your evening with easy hotel drop-off.
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome & must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged up to 15 years may pay the child price. Infants must sit on laps.
Things To Bring
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Flynet in summer months (optional)
- Warm layers in cooler months
- Cash if purchasing Aboriginal artwork
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary requirements must be advised at least 24 hours prior to travel to ensure you're catered for.
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative.
If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Uluru Outback Barbecue Dinner & Star Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About AAT KINGS
Since 1912, AAT Kings as a tour operator has been helping people from all over the world discover and explore Australia and New Zealand from top to bottom. With a broad range of holiday options including Guided Tours, Short Breaks and Day Tours, AAT Kings are the holiday experts. You can relax in the comfort of knowing you’re in the best of hands. We've got over 100 years of experience in taking care of absolutely everything so that you can get on with creating great new memories.